Blackwell's Nursing Dictionary (Second Edition) (2nd Hand Paperback)
All the information you'll ever need - in one dictionary.
Key features :
* Over 15,000 entries * Comprehensive - much more information than a pocket dictionary * Informed by current nursing research and clinical practice * Includes latest UK legislation and policy changes * Accessible, authoritative and contemporary *
Invaluable and informative appendices. Appendices include :
Normal values · Lists of websites for key nursing journals and organisations · The NMC code of professional conduct · QAA benchmarking standards · Nursing research, Information technology and emergency care · Continuing professional development and requirements.
- Format : Thick 2nd Hand Paperback.
- Condition : Good (A little faint spotting on 1 side of page edges only. Otherwise Very Good.)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Health Medicine, Psychology & Self Help.
- Published : 2005 (Blackwell)
- ISBN : 9781405105347
- SKU : B001571
- PPC : SP600gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This dictionary is clear, concise and easy to use. My advice to anyone wishing to purchase a nursing dictionary would be to buy this one" - Journal of Advanced Nursing.
Blackwell UK, also known as Blackwell's and Blackwell Group, is a British academic book retailer and library supply service. It was founded in 1879 by Benjamin Henry Blackwell, after whom the chain is named, in Oxford on Broad Street. The firm now has a chain of 45 shops, and an accounts and library supply service.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :