Dan Jones - Gin : Shake, Muddle, Stir (2nd Hand Hardback)
A gin manual for the home mixologist - a perfect gift or self purchase for anyone riding the gin trend. Gin is the spirit of the moment.
With such a huge array of new premium and imported brands hitting the market, a little guidance is surely required.
In Gin, Dan Jones introduces readers to the best gin makers on the planet, as well as some of the most exciting mixes that can be made from the spirit. If you're a fan of a classic G&T and want to take things to uncharted territories, look no further.
Featuring all the staples like the Gin Fizz, Martini, and Gimlet, Dan will have you dabbling with a Pink Lady, a Negroni, and a Rhubarb Sparkler in no time.
The cocktails include easy three-ingredient-recipes, from punches and aperitifs to teas, martinis, and more. Dan also shares his favourite syrup recipes that will elevate your cocktail-making skills to new levels. With one bottle, you will soon be mixing over 60 drinks that will make you the life and soul of any party.
- Format : Smaller Solid 2nd Hand Hardback
- Condition : Very Good (Very close to As New)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Cookbooks, Food & Drink
- Published : 2016 (Hardie Grant - 1st Ed.)
- ISBN : 9781784880521
- SKU : B001520
- PPC : LL530gm
- RRP : £9.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Really fantastic. A lovely mix of super-simple cocktail recipes and more entailed, special-occasion drinks. A delightful amount of history and general information thrown into the mix." - Goodreads Review.
No information currently available.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :