Darrin Patrick & Amie Patrick - The Dude's Guide To Marriage (2nd Hand Paperback)
What do women want? This question has stumped the greatest male minds for centuries.
Of course, if you’re married, a much better question is, “What does your wife want?”
As Darrin and Amie Patrick reveal in this profoundly practical and transformational book, God designed your wife to want - to need - to be loved. And that design is an invitation for you to love her deeply, intentionally and passionately.
Practising ten powerful actions - including listening, pursuing, and serving - will transform you into your wife’s lifelong champion and have her nominating you for the Husband Hall of Fame.
The Dude’s Guide to Marriage is for guys who want to grow, who want clear steps to improving their marriage. It’s for men who want a marriage that thrives rather than just survives.
Grab this guide, and get ready to be a better husband by becoming a better man.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Non-Fiction - Uncategorised
- Published : 2015
- ISBN : 9781400205493
- SKU : B000998
- PPC : LL300gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This book is full of great insight, and practical applications. Both writers are very transparent and very engaging." - Goodreads Review.
Darrin Patrick is the lead pastor of The Journey and the vice president of Acts 29, a global church-planting network. He also serves as the chaplain to the St. Louis Cardinals. Patrick is the author of The Dude’s Guide to Manhood and Church Planter and co-author of Replant and For the City. He and his family live in St. Louis, Missouri. Amie Patrick is a teacher, writer and pastor's wife. Married to her high school sweetheart, Darrin, for 22 years, she is also the proud mom of 4 great kids. Amie holds a degree in music education, and is passionate about leadership, the arts, teaching women to practically apply the gospel to all areas of their lives, and helping pastors' and church planters' wives thrive in their calling.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :
Dispatched within 1 day.