DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Mallorca, Menorca & Ibiza (2nd Hand Flexibound)
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring the Balearic Islands.
Explore Mallorca's historic towns and villages, relax on Menorca's pristine beaches, or dance the night away in Ibiza: everything you need to know is clearly laid out in colour-coded chapters.
Discover the best of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza with this indispensable travel guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
- Format : Standard, Full Colour, Glossy 2nd Hand Flexibound
- Condition : Good (Slightly discoloured cover, otherwise Very Good)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Europe
- Published : 2004
- ISBN : 9781405302814
- SKU : B000283
- PPC : SP400gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This is a fantastic book. Like all the DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, it is in an attractive format with beautiful illustrations and great travel advice. As might be expected, the vast majority of the book is about Mallorca, the biggest and busiest of the Balearic islands. If you are planning to visit only Ibiza or Menorca, there may not be enough detail in this book and it may be better to buy a dedicated Ibiza or Menorca guide-book instead. If you plan to visit more than one of the islands, however, or if you are trying to decide which one to visit, this book is ideal." - Amazon Review.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travellers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travellers how they can discover more.
Featured Series . . . DK Eyewitness Travel Guides
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :