DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - New Zealand (2003 Ed.) (2nd Hand Flexibound)
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - New Zealand is the perfect companion for your trip to New Zealand.
You'll find expert tips for visiting the best attractions in both the north and south islands from spectacular marine reserves to the mighty Milford Sound and whale watching in Kaikoura. With unique cutaway maps, floor-plans and 3D models, New Zealand is explored in generous detail, featuring all the major sights from the Waterfront in the multi-cultural capital of Auckland to the impressive railway station in the university town of Dunedin.
The guide includes expert low-down on the best vineyards and national parks with the help of detailed and illustrated maps. Thematic tours, scenic routes and walks as well as information on local produce and cuisine will ensure the many highlights of this unforgettable country are impossible to miss. And with sights, beaches, markets and festivals listed town by town, the Eyewitness Travel guide is truly indispensable.
- Format : Standard, Full Colour, Glossy 2nd Hand Flexibound
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Travel & Guidebooks
- Published : 2003
- ISBN : 9780751348361
- SKU : B000285
- PPC : SP500gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travellers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travellers how they can discover more.
Featured Series . . . DK Eyewitness Travel Guides
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :