Doug Harman - The Digital Photography Handbook (2nd Hand Softback)
Need to know which digital camera to buy? Want to take better photographs and retouch images? Ready to achieve professional results?
The Digital Photography Handbook will allow you to make the most of all the advantages your camera has to offer - as well as guiding you through the latest software to enhance your images, and get professional results with every shot.
This book includes expert advice on the art of photography (composition, depth of field and how to photograph a variety of subjects), editing and image manipulation software, how to print your images for the best results, developing a portfolio and mastering the rules of copyright.
Doug Harman includes many developments in digital technology, equipping you with everything you need to become a photographer.
Types of Camera, Computers and Software, Memory, Pixels and Magnification, Saving Images, Exposure, Composition, Light, Camera Modes, Special Effects, Manipulating Images, Photo Apps, Retouching Old Photos, Printing Digital Images, Selecting Printers and Paper, Making Money From Your Images, Copyright Rules . . . and more.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Glossy Leatherette Softback
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - The Arts, Photography & Fashion
- Published : 2005
- ISBN : 9781905204144
- SKU : B000131
- PPC : SP470gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"An excellent book. This is a well written book with all you need to know about digital photography, from which camera to buy, to printing off your photos. It is written in basic terms, which is useful for people getting into photography to understand basic techniques and all features of your camera." - Waterstones Review.
Doug Harman is a photographer based in Ashford, Kent and is the author of the UK's No1, bestselling The Digital Photography Handbook.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :