Johannes Paul & William Windham - Keeping Pet Chickens (2nd Hand Hardback)
New Edition with Extra Breed Profiles.
This brilliant guide to chicken keeping shows just how simple it is to enjoy the pleasure of raising chickens.
It's fun and it's rewarding - and the added bonus is that chickens come with a lifetime's supply of free eggs.
What could be better than walking to the bottom of your garden and collecting the freshest eggs every day courtesy of your own hens?
They make great pets, low-maintenance and easy-going, a pair of chickens will thrive even in small urban gardens and backyards.
- Format : Slightly Smaller 2nd Hand Hardback (No Dust Jacket Issued)
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Animals, Wildlife & Nature
- Published : 2013 (Interpet)
- ISBN : 9781842862391
- SKU : B002847
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : £6.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"I am very keen to become a chicken owner. This book has been a delight to read as it has so much information about housing needs, types of chickens, and basic chicken health and anatomy. It is written in an easy to understand format. I have been out in my garden measuring up and drawing plans on paper so I can decide what size house and run to order."
"I brought this book for my 10 year old daughter as we are thinking of getting her two pet chickens. She has read this book cover to cover she knows what treats they like, and how to keep them healthy - she's a right little expert. It's a great book for beginners - not too complicated to understand." - Google Reviews.
No information currently available.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :