John Simmons & Jamie Jauncey - Room 121 (2nd Hand Paperback)
Subtitled : A Masterclass in Effective Business Writing for the Modern Age.
Two leading communications practitioners offer a masterclass in effective business writing in this lively, surprising and insightful book.
Using the form and style of the blog, the authors exchange thoughts, ideas and methods with one another on the factors that make business communication and writing successful.
From packaging to annual reports, printed leaflets to brand programmes, policy statements to websites the written word continues to play a dominant and significant role in virtually any organisation today and the way in which it communicates internally and externally.
This book, combining the accumulated experience and wisdom of the authors, provides a set of rules that can be applied to any modern-day business writing situation seeking to grab attention . . . a kind of Master's Degree in Business Communication.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Economics, Business & Money
- Published : 2011 (Marshall Cavendish Business)
- ISBN : 9789814328593
- SKU : B002599
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : £12.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"They have so much to tell us and do so in Room 121 with a remarkable light touch." - Alexander McCall Smith.
John Simmons is a writer and consultant with a background in the world of identity and branding. He was previously Verbal Identity Director of Interbrand. He is the author of several books about writing, language, identity and branding.
James Jauncey grew up in Edinburgh and Perthshire and studied law at Aberdeen University. He spent much of his twenties travelling and working as a journalist and business writer. In the same year, at the age of 40, he moved back to Scotland and published his first novel. He has written for children, adults and young adults and writes business books under the name Jamie Jauncey.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :
Dispatched within 1 day.