Judith Miller - Collectables Price Guide 2003 (DK) (2nd Hand Hardback)
Written by world-renowned expert Judith Miller and compiled by ex-Sotheby's specialist, Mark Hill, this 600-page guide is an all-colour, specially photographed collectables price guide published by Dorling Kindersley.
With her 30 years' worth of antiques and collectables experience, Judith Miller advises each reader on how to become a smart and savvy buyer. Each collectable is presented in a catalogue-style layout, with price and size clearly displayed.
Historical and contextual notes explain exactly what makes each category so desirable, and special feature boxes on styles, techniques, and cultural phenomena help expand the collector's knowledge by providing a closer look at particular pieces.
The definitive companion for enthusiasts everywhere - whatever their individual object of desire. Whether you want to identify and value items already in your possession or simply get an idea of what the market holds, the volume and diversity of items in Dorling Kindersley's Collectables Price Guide 2003 will bring out the collector in you.
- Format : Standard, Glossy, Full Colour Hardback with Dust Jacket.
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Home & Garden
- Published : 2003
- ISBN : 9780751364378
- SKU : B001426
- PPC : SP950gm
- RRP : £17.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.
Miller's Antiques Handbook & Price Guides remain the essential and trusted guide to the antiques market. It has earned the reputation of being the book no dealer, collector or auctioneer should be without. Compiled by Judith Miller, world-renowned antiques expert and co-founder of the book, each annual guide features more than 8,000 antiques. Comprehensive sections cover ceramics, furniture, glass, silver and metalwares, jewellery and objets de vertu, clocks and watches, books, Oriental antiques, textiles, toys, decorative arts and Modern Classics.
Judith Miller (born 16 September 1951) is an antiques expert, writer, and broadcaster based in the UK.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :