Michael Hepell - 5 Star Service (2nd Edition) (2nd Hand Paperback)
Create magic moments that get you noticed, remembered and referred.
Providing excellent customer service is the surest way to greater success for your organisation and a more successful career for you.
And it's not half as difficult or time consuming to achieve as you might think!
This is the book that will show you how to ensure customers are raving about your products and services and come back for more.
Five Star Service is an easy read, high impact title from the bestselling author of How to Be Brilliant, Michael Heppell. In this book he gives you over 100 instant tips, 50 examples of the best practices, over a dozen brand new techniques and multiple strategies to equip you with a winning edge to knockout your customers and help you:
- Delight your customers every time.
- Deliver remarkable results that will keep them coming back for more.
- Win more customers without spending a fortune.
- Get repeat orders and referrals from everyone you encounter.
Whether it’s studying the Disney parking system or enrolling students at college; going behind the scenes in the world’s top hotels or becoming the office hero, Five Star Service will show you how to wow your customers, colleagues and cohorts.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Economics, Business & Money
- Published : 2010 (Prentice Hall / Pearson Education)
- ISBN : 9780273734383
- SKU : B002228
- PPC : LL350gm
- RRP : £12.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"A very interesting book with helpful ideas to improve your services and your customer-care skill and many that you can apply it right away in your daily life (and at work of course). It has many examples and plenty of practical knowledge." - Goodreads Review.
Described as 'one of the top 3 professional speakers in the world'. Works with individuals and organisations who have a desire to be brilliant.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :
Dispatched within 1 day.
ISBN / GTIN / UPC : 9780273734383
Google Shopping Product Category : Media > Books > Print Books