Richard Templar - The Rules of Life (2nd Hand Paperback)
Think about the world’s happiest, most contented, most fulfilled people . . .
How’d they get that way? The Rules of Life . . .
Is it their genes? No. Money? Absolutely not.
It’s about the small choices they make, every day.
Things you can do. Things you can change.
It’s about what they know and you can learn.
100 personal, practical rules for dreaming, planning, living, loving, and overcoming even life’s toughest adversities.
For knowing what matters . . . learning from experience . . . using your intuition . . . changing what you can . . . de-stressing . . . staying younger . . . getting stronger.
Read ’em. Learn ’em. Live ’em.
You’ll feel better. You’ll live better.
You’ll be a better friend, partner, parent, child, human being.
You’ll do it: one small, simple step at a time.
One step a day, every day. Starting today.
Part I: Rules for You
Part II: Partnership Rules
Part III: Family and Friends Rules
Part IV: Social Rules
Part V: World Rules
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Good (Almost Very Good)
- Category : Education, Textbooks & How-To Books
- Published : 2015
- ISBN : 9781292085609
- SKU : B000950
- PPC : LL350gm
- RRP : £10.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Mr. Templar really articulates a realistic guidance to live a quite, fulfilled, and somehow a happy life. It is a perfect book for young people or who are seeking towards success and achieving their dreams. One of the most significant things within the book, being long paragraphed articles! Every subject has only a page and half. Additionally, it is a good book for wise methods to overcome the downs of life." - Goodreads Review.
"Practical and useful ideas and ways of thinking . . . I would recommend for those who want no nonsense self development." - Google Review.
Richard Templar (Pen Name). Richard Templar is the author of the international bestselling Rules books. The complete list of titles is as follows: Rules of Life, Rules of Work, Rules of Management, Rules of Wealth, Rules of Parenting, Rules of Love and Rules to Break.
Featured Author . . . Richard Templar
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :
Dispatched within 1 day.
ISBN / GTIN / UPC : 9781292085609
Google Shopping Product Category : Media > Books > Print Books