Richard Templar - The Rules of Thinking (2nd Hand Paperback)
A brand new set of rules : discover how to think well, make better decisions & solve problems. We all envy the natural thinkers of this world. They have the best ideas, make the smartest decisions, are open minded and never indecisive.
Is there something they know that the rest of us don't? Is it something we can all learn?
The answer is a resounding yes.
They know The Rules of Thinking.
These Rules are the guiding principles that show you how to make wiser decisions, stop procrastinating, know when to compromise, avoid mistakes, find other options, think well with others, stop obsessing about things, keep your brain active, be more creative, and have happy, healthy thoughts. You'll be that person who knows their own mind - in every sense.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Good (Small, 1cm round, inconsequential coffee stain to outer page edges along the top - otherwise Very Good)
- Category : Education, Textbooks & How-To Books
- Published : 2019
- ISBN : 9781292263809
- SKU : B001084
- PPC : LL350gm
- RRP : £10.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Good overview on the style of thinking. A good short and bite-size concept addressed in each chapter with simple examples. Well crafted book with cross reference between various rules throughout the book." - Goodreads Review.
"I personally really enjoyed this book, it’s simply written and displayed/printed yet discusses some deeper issues regarding how we deal and process our thoughts, touching on mindfulness, stoicism and memory techniques, it’s interesting and insightful." - Amazon Review.
Richard Templar (Pen Name). Richard Templar is the author of the international bestselling Rules books. The complete list of titles is as follows: Rules of Life, Rules of Work, Rules of Management, Rules of Wealth, Rules of Parenting, Rules of Love and Rules to Break.
Featured Author . . . Richard Templar
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :