Rosie Nixon - The Stylist (2nd Hand Paperback)
Amber Green #1. "Soon to be made into a major Hollywood Movie".
Amber Green loves her job at Smiths, the exclusive London boutique frequented by the rich, the famous and the stylish and with stylist to the stars Mona Armstrong as a customer, there is never a dull moment.
With the Oscars approaching and yet another assistant walking out on her, Mona needs help, and she needs it fast. Before she has time to say Rodeo Drive, Amber finds herself agreeing to get on a plane to LA as she is expected to work with the increasingly volatile stylist and dress some of Hollywood s hottest (and craziest) starlets.
Awards season turns her life upside down as designer gowns, and dazzling jewels are matched to a steady stream of A-list stars and are paraded on red carpets at the year s most glittering events. Meanwhile Mona is unravelling faster than a hemline . . .
And as Amber starts to enjoy rummaging through the ultimate dressing-up box, she finds herself in the limelight as she catches the attention of two very different suitors.
How will she keep her head? Which man will she choose? And most importantly, what will everyone wear?
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback.
- Condition : As New
- Category : Fiction - Women's Fiction
- Published : 2019 (HQ)
- ISBN : 9781848454989
- SKU : B001475
- PPC : SP360gm
- RRP : "Not For Resale"
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"The Stylist was a wryly amusing, high energy, and frantically paced story . . . " - Goodreads Review.
Rosie Nixon lives in London and is Editor-in-Chief of Hello magazine, where she has worked for over a decade. She is a mother of two and the author of two previous novels, The Stylist (2016) and sequel, Amber Green takes Manhattan (2017), which have been published around the world.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :
Dispatched within 1 day.