Stefan Draschan - Coincidences At Museums (2nd Hand Hardback)
Some individuals strikingly resemble the art they are viewing, and Stefan Draschan has developed a special perspective on these picturesque correspondences. While strolling through the museums of Europe, Draschan captured similarities between the works of art and the people looking at them, noticing similar colours, patterns, hairdos, or physical posture.
The artist has created astonishing visual moments that can be comic, poetic, surprising, but never contrived. The series, which he began working on in 2015, initially started with photo competitions by the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin and the magazine art–Das Kunstmagazin.
It immediately took off on the Internet, where the international communities on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram have liked and shared his photographs millions of times. Exhibitions followed, and now the latest pictures from the series are being published in this light-hearted gift book.
- Format : Smaller 2nd Hand Hardback (No Dust Jacket Issued)
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Non-Fiction - The Arts, Photography & Fashion
- Published : 2019 (Hatje Cantz)
- ISBN : 9783775745581
- SKU : B002472
- PPC : LL400gm
- RRP : Unknown
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Art and viewer merge as never before in this fun, giftworthy volume" - Artbooks.
Stefan Draschan (1979, Austria) is a photographer, bicycle activist, and commutes between Vienna, Berlin, Naples, and Paris. Besides the series People Matching Artworks, he has published other successful blogs on photo series, such as People Sleeping in Museums, People Touching Artworks, and Cars Matching Homes.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :
Dispatched within 1 day.