The Rules (The Way of the Cycling Disciple) (2nd Hand Paperback)
Rule #6 : Free your mind and your legs will follow.
Rule #9 : If you cycle in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 : The correct number of bikes to own is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.
The Velominati embrace cycling not as a pastime, but as a way of life, as obsessed with style, heritage, authenticity and wisdom as with performance. The Rules is their Bible.
It is an essential part of every cyclist's arsenal - whether you're grudgingly cycling to work in the rain or gearing up to be the next Bradley Wiggins, Chris Hoy or Victoria Pendleton.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Sports & Pastimes
- Published : 2014 (Velominati)
- ISBN : 9781444767537
- SKU : B001231
- PPC : LL250gm
- RRP : £8.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Practical and motivating, unflinching and authoritative, The Rules will help Cyclists everywhere find a passion to do the most important thing of all: love riding your bike, and keep riding your bike . . ." - Google Review.
"Quite simply the most excellent and entertaining cycling culture book I've read to date, full of humour, history, wisdom, and a healthy mental dose of The V. The Rules will be a treat for any grizzled cyclist, and test the newcomer's sense of wit and humour." - Goodreads Review.
Velominati.com is one of the world's most popular and rapidly growing cycling websites. Blending unbridled passion, unparalleled expertise, international recognition and unashamed awesomeness, it boasts a loyal readership hailing from all corners of the globe.
Guarantee & Refunds
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :
Dispatched within 1 day.