Wayne Parsons - The Power of The Financial Press (2nd Hand Hardback)
This book explores the influence & effects of financial journalism on politics, the climate of business opinion, and the propagation of economic ideas & policies.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Hardback with Dust Jacket
- Condition : Very Good (Book - As New / Cover - Very Good)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Economics, Business & Money
- Published : 1989 (This Ed. 1990 - Rutgers University Press - 1st US Edition)
- ISBN : 9780813514970
- SKU : B001889
- PPC : SP480gm
- RRP : $24.95
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
‘This is a very readable and worthwhile study of financial journalism in Britain and America, laced with plenty of quotations from its practitioners. The surprising thing is that such a book has not been attempted before.’ - Sir Alec Cairncross, The Times Higher Education Supplement.
‘This splendid survey of the impact of financial journalism in Britain and America since the late seventeenth century will be welcomed by everyone interested in the way in which economic ideas influence policy.’ - G.C. Peden, The Economic History Review.
No information currently available.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked by entering your delivery location & postcode on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :
Dispatched within 1 day.