David Walliams - Gangsta Granny (New Paperback)
- Format : Standard New Paperback
- Condition : New
- Category : Fiction - Children's Fiction
- Published : 2011 (Harper Collins)
- ISBN : 9780007371464
- SKU : B000944
- PPC : SP350gm
- RRP : £6.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
The jaw-achingly funny, number-one bestselling novel from David Walliams.
Our hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his Grandma’s house. She’s the boringest Grandma ever: all she wants to do is to play Scrabble, and eat cabbage soup.
But there are two things Ben doesn’t know about his Grandma . . .
1) She was once an international jewel thief.
2) All her life, she has been plotting to steal the Crown Jewels, and now she needs Ben’s help . . .
"Walliams is a clever writer. He hides all sorts of moral lessons (which I usually hate) in his books and always with a light touch." - Goodreads Review.