DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Kenya (2nd Hand Flexibound)
Look out for herds of elephant in Amboseli National Park, explore the bustling streets of Nairobi or laze on palm-fringed Diani Beach: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Kenya with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Kenya:
- Over 15 colour maps help you navigate with ease.
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need.
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Kenya, designed for every interest and budget.
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail Nairobi National Museum, Fort Jesus, the Gedi Ruins and more.
- Colour photographs of spectacular safari parks, breathtaking wildlife, stunning landscapes, scenic coastlines, gushing waterfalls, towering mountains, bustling cities and more.
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Nairobi, Southeastern Savannahs, Southern Coast, Northern Coast, Southern Rift Valley and Masai Mara, Western Kenya, Central Highlands, and Northern Kenya.
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the history of Kenya, its ecology, economy, government, politics, culture, arts and sports, and the festivals and events that take place here throughout the year.
- Experience Kenya with features on the landscape of Kenya, the Great Rift Valley, the indigenous peoples of Kenya, traditional dress, religion, music and dance, arts and crafts, and Kenyan literature.
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information.
- Format : Standard, Full Colour, Glossy 2nd Hand Flexibound
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Travel & Guidebooks
- Published : 2009
- ISBN : 9780756653705
- SKU : B000177
- PPC : SP800gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Featured Series . . . DK Eyewitness Travel Guides