DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Florida (2nd Hand Flexibound)
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Glossy Flexibound
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - USA
- Published : 2002
- ISBN : 9780751346817
- SKU : B000171
- PPC : LL490gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast and diverse state.
Take a ride on one of the state's world-famous roller-coasters, uncover the secrets of the Kennedy Space Centre or lounge on a tropical beach: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters.
Discover the best of Florida with this indispensable travel guide.
Discover DK Eyewitness Florida Travel Guide:
- Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Local drink and dining specialities to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-colour photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides truly shows you what others only tell you.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travellers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats,
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travellers how they can discover more.