DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Great Britain (2nd Hand Flexibound)
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Great Britain will lead you straight to the best attractions this diverse country has to offer.
This newly updated guidebook is packed with information on the culture, history, architecture, and art of the continent, in addition to the best of Britain's gardens, beaches, cathedrals, castles, and shopping. DK's insider travel tips and essential local information will help you discover Britain your way.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Great Britain.
- Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-colour photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Great Britain truly shows you what others only tell you.
- Format : Thick 2nd Hand Glossy Flexibound
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Britain
- Published : 1999
- ISBN : 9780751300055
- SKU : B000078
- PPC : SP900gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
" . . . this guide brings Great Britain to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the island's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods." - WH Smith.
"Not only informative, but fun" - Ebay Review.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travellers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews.
With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travellers how they can discover more. DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
Featured Series . . . DK Eyewitness Travel Guides