DK - WhiskyOpus (The Definitive Reference . . ) (2nd Hand Hardback)
- Format : Large, Thick, Full Colour & Glossy 2nd Hand Hardback
- Condition : Very Good (Small written "Happy Christmas" message only.)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Food & Drink
- Published : 2012 (Dorling Kindersley - 299pp)
- ISBN : 9781405394741
- SKU : B000335
- PPC : MP2400gm
- RRP : £30
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
* This book qualifies for Free UK Delivery *
The ultimate guide to the world's whiskies.
From Banffshire to Bangalore, take a look at the expanding world of whisky with The Whisky Opus. Find out all about the major whisky-producing countries and 175 of the world's best distilleries.
Explore every whisky style from single malt to poteen, their history and the fascinating stories behind the distilleries that make them plus learn how to train your palate with the help of 500 evocative tasting notes.
Whether new to the wonders of whisky or on the road to becoming a connoisseur, whisky fans will find this book tells them everything they want to know.
Elegant, classy and written by 3 renowned whisky writers, make The Whisky Opus your tipple of choice.
No minimum order. Free UK delivery on orders of over £10.00. UK delivery only £1.00 per order on orders of under £10.00. International delivery charges detailed here.
Immediate dispatch, via Royal Mail, from Scotland. All books and other products are fully guaranteed and covered by our refund policy. #CampsieBooks