Dr. Miriam Stoppard - Complete Baby & Childcare (2nd Hand Hardback)
This book guides parents through the essentials of baby and childcare, including bathing a new-born and choosing a preschool.
It includes case studies, which give insights on topics including single parenting and dealing with sibling rivalry. It also provides first aid guidelines and healthcare advice.
Acclaimed expert Dr. Miriam Stoppard gives in-depth advice on topics as diverse as bathing a baby, overcoming childhood phobias, establishing sleep patterns, and coping with disorders. Special panels highlight the differences in development of boys and girls, and case studies provide insights on subjects such as single parenting.
This is the one book all parents need on their bookshelves.
- Format : Larger 2nd Hand Hardback (No Dust Jacket Issued)
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Health, Medicine, Psychology & Self-Help
- Published : 2008 (Revised Edition - DK)
- ISBN : 9781405329750
- SKU : B002775
- PPC : SP1200gm
- RRP : £16.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This hasn't been read in its entirety, though I've read plenty - for all those times when you don't know if you should panic/visit the GP or treat something at home, or for when you can't remember what the rash should do, the answers can always be found here in a no nonsense, practical way.
A must have for any new parent." - Goodreads Review.
"Takes the mystery out of parenting . . . its common-sense approach will inform, reassure and inspire all parents." - The Times.
Miriam, Lady Hogg, OBE, known professionally by her former married name Miriam Stoppard, is an English medical doctor, author, television presenter and advice columnist. She is a worldwide bestselling childcare author. Miriam Stoppard has a practical, sympathetic approach to childcare and her aim is to give readers “the confidence to follow their own instincts”. By following Miriam Stoppard’s practical advice on pregnancy, birth and childcare, you should feel that you can make your own decisions on what is right for you and your baby.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :