Editorial Everest Guide to Lanzarote (2nd Hand Softback)
Good quality guidebook written by experts on the island of Lanzarote.
Lanzarote is a popular holiday destination in the Atlantic Ocean and it is the fourth largest Canary Island (after Fuerteventura, Tenerife and Gran Canaria). It is located about 1000 km from mainland Spain and 127 km from the African coast. As a part of Spain, it retains an upscale, European feel. With 800 million years of history, Lanzarote is the oldest island within the Canary Islands archipelago. The easternmost Canary Island, Lanzarote is known for its widespread volcanic terrain (a tourist attraction in itself) formed by extensive volcanic activity in the early 18th century. In 1993, the United Nations Education Culture and Science Organization (UNESCO) protected Lanzarote by naming the island a biosphere reserve.
Lanzarote photographic guide of the island with map and town plan of Arrecife.
- Format : Larger Glossy 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Europe
- Published : 2009
- ISBN : 9788424102524
- SKU : B000301
- PPC : LL240gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
Full glossy colour pages throughout (80pp).
None currently available.
No information currently available.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day), via local delivery, standard Royal Mail post or courier.
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :