Geoff Allan - Scottish Bothy Walks (New Flexibound)
A follow-up to The Scottish Bothy Bible (50,000 copies sold) this photo travel guide this walking companion will share 28 of the best bothy experiences.
Using the bothy as the reference point Geoff Allan guides the reader on a mix of day walks and multi-day adventures to his favourite bothies highlighting the incredible wildlife, geography, history and culture that you will find along your walk.
Each walk contains an informative description of the route and bothy, a map highlighting the points of interest along the route and detailed route descriptions. Supported by beautiful photographs of the bothy, route and points of interest along the way.
- Format : Slightly Larger New Flexibound
- Condition : New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Scotland
- Published : 2020 (Wild Thing Publishing)
- ISBN : 9781910636190
- SKU : B002410
- PPC : SP750gm
- RRP : £16.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
* Free UK Shipping on this Book *
"An inspiring read with great descriptions of some really interesting walks." - Ebay Review.
"Like the first book, this is a feast for the eyes and the photography is excellent. 28 walks involving bothies are described, including some easy ones, and a couple of mammoth multi-day ones with nights spent in bothies. One or two look quite hair-raising!" - Goodreads Review.
Geoff Allan is Scotland's premier bothy expert: founder of the 'Bothies on a Bike' blog he has hiked, biked and slept the night in each and every Scottish bothy. Trained as a surveyor, he is a professional photographer and joint maintenance office for an MBA bothy on the Isle of Rum.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :