H.E. Marshall - Scotland's Story (2nd Hand Hardback)
If you are you looking to inspire your child with the story of Scottish History, H E Marshall's classic Scotland's Story is perfect.
Scotland's Story is book by Henrietta Elizabeth Marshall first published in 1906 in the United Kingdom and in 1910 in the United States. It was reissued in 2006.
Its simple narrative, enthralling character descriptions and beautiful illustrations make this the ideal read for children :
- The vivid presentation of historical events will capture children's imaginations.
- The perfect gift for any child.
From the author of Our Island Story, this history of Scotland from the earliest times is, in the words of H.E. Marshall herself, a story 'woven with the golden threads of romance and glittering with the rubies and sapphires of Fairyland.' Macbeth, William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, Mary Queen of Scots and Bonny Prince Charlie all feature in this stirring tale of a great and proud nation.
Told for the benefit of the 'littler people who care for their country's story', this classic history will appeal to any young Scot.
- Format : Thick 2nd Hand Hardback with Dust Jacket
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Children's Non-Fiction
- Published : 1906 (This Edition 2006 - Galore Park Publishing)
- ISBN : 9781902984773
- SKU : B001962
- PPC : SP700gm
- RRP : £16.99 (Unclipped)
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This is one of my very very favourite books. This book, written by Henrietta Elizabeth Marshal, tells stories of Scotland from Roman times to William Wallace and Robert the Bruce and finishes with George IV. This book tells the story of Scotland simply and well." - Goodreads Review.