Herbert Ypma - Hip Hotels (City Ed.) (2nd Hand Flexibound)
Hip Hotels: City didn't just identify a trend, it led it.
This revised edition reflects that, introducing around a dozen stunning new hotels (all of which have opened since first publication) and at least three new city destinations (Delhi, Marrakesh and Tokyo).
New hotels include One Aldwych, a superb example of the new contemporary luxury; The Manor, Delhi, an amazing piece of fifties modern architecture originally built as a hunting lodge; Blakes, Amsterdam, Anouska Hempel's latest venture that brings her Asian-inflected minimalism to a superb piece of Golden Age Dutch architecture; and The Establishment in the heart of Sydney, which houses not just a hotel but the city's hottest bar, nightclub, restaurant and sushi bar, taking the hotel-as-destination concept to a whole new level.
- Format : Larger 2nd Hand Flexibound
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Architecture, Design & Engineering
- Published : 2002 (Thames & Hudson)
- ISBN : 9780500283011
- SKU : B000630
- PPC : SP650gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.
Herbert Ypma is a bestselling author and photographer whose ground-breaking HIP Hotels series inspired an entirely new genre of travel publishing. His many other books include RSVP: Simple Sophistication, Effortless Entertaining and Amazing Places Cost Nothing.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :