J.M. Barrie - Peter Pan (Choice of 2 options)
- Format : Slightly Smaller New Paperback / Standard 2nd Hand Hardback
- Condition : New / As New
- Category : Fiction - Children's Fiction
- Published : Originally 1911 / 2015 - Puffin Classics / 2011 - Egmont Classic
- ISBN : 9780141322575 / 9781405279574
- SKU : B000198-NP / B000198-2HH
- PPC : LL250gm / SP450gm
- RRP : £7.99 / £9.99
- Quantity Available : Choice of 2 options. Please make selection using rectangular buttons shown - price & other variables will alter automatically
Fly with Peter Pan to Neverland, a wondrous place where children never grow up . . . "Second to the right and straight on till morning"
Wendy, Michael, and John are on an adventure to magical Neverland with Peter Pan, the boy who never grows up.
But Neverland is also the home of Captain Hook, a dangerous pirate who's after Peter . . .
Peter Pan is a classic of children's literature that still has the power to amaze, whether you are rediscovering its magic or reading it for the first time.
The (New Paperback) book includes a behind-the-scenes journey, including an author profile, a guide to who's who, activities and more..
James Matthew Barrie (1860-1937) was born in Scotland. He moved to London in 1885. He had a high reputation as a playwright, with productions including Quality Street (1901) and The Admirable Crichton (1902).
No minimum order. Free UK delivery on orders of over £10.00. UK delivery only £1.00 per order on orders of under £10.00. International delivery charges detailed here.
Immediate dispatch, via Royal Mail, from Scotland. All books and other products are fully guaranteed and covered by our refund policy. #CampsieBooks