Lonely Planet - Europe on a Shoestring (2nd Hand Paperback)
- Format : Extremely Thick 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Europe
- Published : 2005 (4th Ed.)
- ISBN : 9781740597791
- SKU : SHB000235
- PPC : SP900
- Quantity Available : 1
Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring is your passport to having big experiences on a small budget, offering the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, what hidden discoveries await you and how to optimise your budget for an extended continental trip. Tour French chateaux, take boat trips to Greek beaches, hike past Bulgarian monasteries and glug Spanish wine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Europe and begin your journey now!
Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss :
- Extensive planning tools and budget calculators.
- Highlights and 1-3 month itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, landscapes. Colour maps and images throughout.
Covers Austria, Belgium, Britain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scandinavia, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and more.
First Time Europe, Big Adventures Small Budget, Off the Beaten Track, Border Crossing, Splurge, and Responsible Travel
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring , is perfect for staying within a budget when taking a longer, multi-country trip, yet still getting to connect with the cultures and explore both top sights and roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
No minimum order. Free UK delivery on orders of over £10.00. UK delivery only £1.00 per order on orders of under £10.00. International delivery charges detailed here.
Immediate dispatch, via Royal Mail, from Scotland. All books and other products are fully guaranteed and covered by our refund policy. #CampsieBooks