Mushrooms & Toadstools of Britain & Europe (Collins Nature Guides) (New Paperback)
The Collins Nature Guides are comprehensive, indexed and photographically illustrated reference books that are perfect for any lover of nature and the outdoors. They're a handy pocket-size, easy to refer to when you're out and about.
This entry in this successful series covers the over 400 species of mushrooms and toadstools found in Britain and Europe.
Each species is illustrated with its own specially taken colour photographs;
• Individual descriptions include facts on colour, shape, smell, time of year the mushroom is seen and similar species.
• All the mushrooms that are edible or poisonous are clearly marked.
- Format : New Paperback (Canvas Effect Cover)
- Condition : New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Animals, Wildlife & Nature
- Published : 2016 (This Edition 2020 - William Collins)
- ISBN : 9780261674066
- SKU : B002501
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : £9.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
Size: 17.6cm x 10.4cm. 254 pages.
Full Colour & Glossy.
"The photographs are clear enabling easy recognition of fungi in situ. The associated description allows the reader to check for correct identification. By far the most accurate and simplest guide I have come across." - Amazon Review.
Based near Glasgow, HarperCollins UK is home to many of the country's best loved authors, books and brands.