Paul & Helen Webster - Perthshire (40 Town & Country Walks) (New Softback)
Perthshire is at the very heart of Scotland and one of the most popular regions for visitors, offering a variety of highland and lowland landscapes with some of the most scenic and accessible countryside for shorter walks as well as evidence of its rich history at every turn.
Presenting 40 town and country walks in Perthshire, this title features traditional tourist hubs, such as Pitlochry, Dunkeld and Killin (with its historical connections to the country), as well as countryside around Blairgowrie, Crieff and Aberfeldy, finishing up at the Fair City of Perth and nearby Kinross.
These 40 walks will introduce you to some of the fascinating history which shaped this most intriguing, as well as beautiful, region.
- Format : Small New Softback
- Condition : New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Scotland
- Published : 2009 (Pocket Mountains)
- ISBN : 9781907025006
- SKU : B002807
- PPC : LL150gm
- RRP : £6.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
150cm x 110cm. 96pp.
" . . . great handy pocket book of walks & in good detail & interesting history, well worth the money." - Ebay Review.
Paul & Helen Webster. The authors & photographers for eighteen books and several magazine articles on walking & hiking, they live in the Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands. In 2003-4 they undertook a 4,000 mile continuous walk across Europe. They are co-founders of the award-winning Walkhighlands website, a social network and free online guide for walkers in Scotland.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :