Richard Wilson - Can't Be Arsed (101 Things Not To Do Before You Die) (2nd Hand Hardback)
A counterpoint to the infinite “must have” and “must do” lists that appear in magazines and on television, this detailed study reveals all the ugly details that are often conveniently ignored.
It gives off-putting facts and statistics to quote at holier-than-thou thrillseekers, covering such activities as running with the bulls in Pamplona and having sex in an airplane.
Pop culture is similarly addressed, with the most overrated books and movies of all time conveniently listed.
So the next time someone insists on swimming with dolphins, reading Kafka in Prague, or skydiving, you can feel better about thumbing your nose and staying in your comfort zone instead.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Hardback
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Humorous Non-Fiction
- Published : 2010
- ISBN : 9781906032937
- SKU : B001273
- PPC : LL400gm
- RRP : £9.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"I am happy to leave dolphins alone, parachute only when the plane I'm in is not going to make it and, as for tying rubber bands to my legs and jumping off things with a nice view . . . you get the image. He does it far funnier than I ever could.
Made me laugh." - Goodreads Review.
No information currently available.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day), via local delivery, standard Royal Mail post or courier.
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :