Ryder Windham - Star Wars The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) (2nd Hand Hardback)
Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide from 2015, revised and expanded, reveals the story to date of the amazing Star Wars saga.
Every detail about Star Wars from the millennia-spanning history of George Lucas's long ago, far away galaxy to the Star Wars movies and ever-expanding range of books, novels, comics, and media.
Packed full of interesting facts about the world of Star Wars merchandise and fandom, astonishing pieces of art, and full-colour photographs, DK's compendium is the key to knowing all there is to know about the iconic brand that is Star Wars!
Featuring tons of content including characters, storylines, vehicles, weapons, merchandise, news, and beyond:
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets and mini-figures.
- Latest seasons of the ever-popular animated series, The Clone Wars.
- The Force Unleashed video games.
- Updated galactic timeline and galaxy map.
- And much, much more!
- Format : Large Glossy 2nd Hand Hardback without Dust Jacket
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Music, Stage, Screen & TV
- Published : 2015 (Dorling Kindersley)
- ISBN : 9780241245941
- SKU : B000565
- PPC : SP1400gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Being a visual guide more than an encyclopedic guide, this book is wonderful. There are lots of great artwork and still from the movies and TV shows to view. Past and present are all represented, along with the stories as they appear throughout different media." - Goodreads Review.
Ryder Windham is an American science fiction author who has written more than 60 Star Wars books, including novels, comics, and reference books. He has also written junior novelizations for Indiana Jones films. Since 1993, he has been working on Star Wars projects either by himself or with other authors.