Scholastic - English Practice Book For Year 1 (KS1) (New Softback)
National Curriculum English Practice Book For Year 1. Ages 5-6 Year 1. KS1.
This book can help your child by providing a whole year of ready to go activities and support on key English topics which will be being taught in school. Get a head start with a full set of ready-to-go activities on key English topics which are taught in school.
Your child in Year 1 will now need to; to add prefixes and suffixes to words (for example 's', 'es', 'ing', 'er', 'est' and 'un'); join words and sentences using 'and'; use a question mark and exclamation mark as well as a full stop.
- Workbooks for home learning.
- Linked directly to what your children will be learning in school.
- A linked website provides additional activities, answers and support for parents.
- Developed by teachers.
- Format : Larger New Softback
- Condition : New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Children's School Aids
- Published : 2014 (Scholastic)
- ISBN : 9781407190129
- SKU : B002255
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : £7.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Great practice books! My 6 years old twins love them, they always finish their activity saying that it was very funny! Good books to review concepts." - Google Review.