Scholastic - English Practice Book For Year 3 (KS2) (New Softback)
National Curriculum English Practice Book For English Year 3. Ages 7-8. KS2.
This book can help your child by providing a whole year of ready to go activities and support on key English topics which will be being taught in school. Get a head start with a full set of ready-to-go activities on key English topics which are taught in school.
This book can help your child by providing a whole year of ready to go activities and support on key English topics which will be being taught in school from 2014. Did you know that your child in Year 3 will now need to; learn to spell more homophones and near-homophones such as 'accept' and 'except'; use the perfect form of verbs.
- Workbooks for home learning.
- Linked directly to what your children will be learning in school.
- A linked website provides additional activities, answers and support for parents.
- Developed by teachers.
- Format : Larger New Softback
- Condition : New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Children's School Aids
- Published : 2014 (Scholastic)
- ISBN : 9781407190143
- SKU : B002766
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : £7.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Wanted a fun book of work sheets to do in bitesize chunks to assist my daughter with her learning at school and this is exactly what I got. Will be getting more as my daughters year changes."
"The colourful cheerful pictures make the experience pleasant and joyful. Perfect for my son who needs to enhance his ability to express himself through words and understand other people better." - Google Reviews.
Scholastic Corporation is an American multinational publishing, education and media company that publishes and distributes comics, books and educational materials for schools, parents and children. Products are distributed through retail and online sales and through schools via reading clubs and fairs.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :