Scholastic - Maths Practice Book For Year 1 (KS1) (New Softback)
National Curriculum Maths Practice Book For Year 1. Ages 5-6 Year 1. KS1.
This book can help your child by providing a whole year of ready to go activities and support on key Maths topics which will be being taught in school. Get a head start with a full set of ready-to-go activities on key Maths topics which are taught in school.
Did you know that your child in Year 1 will need to; count up to 100 forwards and backwards from any given number; count in 2's, 5's and 10's; know maths facts up to 20.
- Workbooks for home learning.
- Linked directly to what your children will be learning in school.
- A linked website provides additional activities, answers and support for parents.
- Developed by teachers.
- Format : Larger New Softback
- Condition : New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Children's School Aids
- Published : 2014 (Scholastic)
- ISBN : 9781407190068
- SKU : B002256
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : £7.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Great practice books! My 6 years old twins love them, they always finish their activity saying that it was very funny! Good books to review concepts." - Google Review.
"Excellent resource for helping my son through his year 1. Alongside his school classes, this book has lots of activities that allow him to use his prior knowledge and to slowly introduce new topics." - Amazon Review.