Scotland's Open Gardens Scheme, GuideBook 2019 (2nd Hand Flexibound)
Almost 500 gardens ranging from stately homes to small village cottages; allotments to therapeutic and physic gardens; from formal gardens to wildlife sanctuaries.
Raising money for 225+ charities.
Gardens with National Plant Collections and Champion Trees.
80+ open by arrangement gardens - visit when it suits you. (2019 obviously!)
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Flexibound
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Scotland
- Published : 2019
- ISBN : 9780901549341
- SKU : B000710
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : £5.00
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.
A charity raising funds for other charities by facilitating the opening of gardens of horticultural interest throughout Scotland to the public.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :