The Penguin Careers Guide (Twelfth Edition) (2nd Hand Paperback)
This edition of the highly successful and long-established Penguin Careers Guide is an indispensable resource for anyone seeking careers information.
It contains invaluable advice on education, training and employment issues, including new information about work/life balance initiatives.
More than three hundred careers are covered, and for each entry there are details about required qualifications, the nature of the work, desirable personal attributes and training, as well as advice for late starters and those returning to work, and directions on where to go for further information.
- Format : Thick 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Reference Books
- Published : 2004
- ISBN : 9780141020662
- SKU : B000984
- PPC : SP600gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This is the most authoritative and practical careers guide available." - Google Review.
Penguin Books is a British publishing house. It was co-founded in 1935 by Sir Allen Lane with his brothers Richard and John, as a line of the publishers The Bodley Head, only becoming a separate company the following year.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :