Blackwell's Nursing Dictionary (Second Edition) (2nd Hand Paperback)
All the information you'll ever need - in one dictionary.
Key features :
* Over 15,000 entries * Comprehensive - much more information than a pocket dictionary * Informed by current nursing research and clinical practice * Includes latest UK legislation and policy changes * Accessible, authoritative and contemporary *
Invaluable and informative appendices. Appendices include :
Normal values · Lists of websites for key nursing journals and organisations · The NMC code of professional conduct · QAA benchmarking standards · Nursing research, Information technology and emergency care · Continuing professional development and requirements.
- Format : Thick 2nd Hand Paperback.
- Condition : Good (A little faint spotting on 1 side of page edges only. Otherwise Very Good.)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Health Medicine, Psychology & Self Help.
- Published : 2005 (Blackwell)
- ISBN : 9781405105347
- SKU : B001571
- PPC : SP600gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This dictionary is clear, concise and easy to use. My advice to anyone wishing to purchase a nursing dictionary would be to buy this one" - Journal of Advanced Nursing.
Blackwell UK, also known as Blackwell's and Blackwell Group, is a British academic book retailer and library supply service. It was founded in 1879 by Benjamin Henry Blackwell, after whom the chain is named, in Oxford on Broad Street. The firm now has a chain of 45 shops, and an accounts and library supply service.