Bruce Sandison - The Hillwalker's Guide to Scotland (2nd Hand Paperback)
This is a practical guide to 68 hill walks in North-West and Western Scotland. The author explains how to get there and what to expect.
He includes walks of varying lengths and toughness from a challenging 16-mile scramble across the peaks of Sutherland to more gentle 6-mile hikes in the rolling hills of the Border Country.
The walks have been chosen not only for their scenic beauty but wherever possible for historical interest, wildlife and plants, monuments, ruins and clan history. The introductory sections for each walk give background information which, it is hoped, will add greatly to the pleasure of the day's expedition.
- Format : Slightly Larger 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Scotland
- Published : 1993 (Collins)
- ISBN : 9780002184168
- SKU : B000268
- PPC : LL450gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.
Bruce Sandison is one of Scotland's best-known writers and journalists. He has twice won the prestigious Highland and Islands Media Award Feature Writer of the Year and his work has appeared in a wide range of journals and magazines.
Sandison contributes regularly to "The Scotsman" and "The Trout and Salmon" and is known for his Radio Scotland broadcasts "Tales from the Loch".
Featured Author . . . Bruce Sandison
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day), via local delivery, standard Royal Mail post or courier.
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :