Cesar Millan's Short Guide To A Happy Dog (2nd Hand Paperback)
After more than 9 seasons as TV's Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan has a new mission: to use his unique insights about dog psychology to create stronger, happier relationships between humans and their canine companions.
Both inspirational and practical, A Short Guide to a Happy Dog draws on thousands of training encounters around the world to present 98 essential lessons. Taken together, they will help any owner apply the key aspects of Cesar's celebrated philosophy to create the most fulfilling life possible with their dogs.
In these pages, Cesar delves into crucial themes that go beyond obedience-school basics to reveal the hearts and minds of our beloved pets. In short, practical takes, he explores :
- The basics of dog psychology
- Instinctual behaviours
- Creating balance and boundaries
- Managing common misbehaviours
- Choosing the right dog for your family
- Helping your dog adjust to life transitions
Throughout the book, inspiring stories from Cesar's case files - and from his new TV show, Leader of the Pack - provide moving real-world applications and surprising life lessons.
Smart, easy to use, and packed with Cesar's remarkable insights into human and canine behaviour.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Animals, Wildlife & Nature
- Published : 2013 (National Geographic - USA)
- ISBN : 9781426213281
- SKU : B002018
- PPC : LL300gm
- RRP : $13.98
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"A Short Guide to A Happy Dog is an inspiring tool for anyone looking to live a better life with a beloved member of the family." - Google Review.