Christine Metzger & Bernd Obermann - New York (2nd Hand Hardback)
Bernd Obermann moved to New York in 1996 to experience the city's vibrant mix of culture, ethnicity and race. For the next five years, he rarely ventured out of doors without his camera, exploring what New York had to offer.
These photographs are the results of his walks through the city streets, parks and neighbourhoods. They range from the Bronx to the Battery, from rich to poor, from young to old. Obermann, born in Germany, has worked as a war photographer in Afghanistan, Somalia and Sarajevo. His fashion work has appeared in "Vogue" and "Esquire".
- Format : Standard Large 2nd Hand Glossy Hardback with Dust Jacket
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - USA
- Published : 2001
- ISBN : 9783829064750
- SKU : B000179
- PPC : SP800gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
None currently available.
Christine Metzger has worked as a freelance journalist for daily newspapers, magazines, and radio, and has authored numerous books.
After 15 years of working and living in New York City, Bernd Obermann resides in Dusseldorf
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day), via local delivery, standard Royal Mail post or courier.
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :