David Walliams - Ratburger (Choice of 2 options)
- Format : New Paperback / Standard 2nd Hand Hardback with Dust Jacket
- Condition : New / Very Good
- Category : Fiction - Children's Fiction
- Published : 2012 (Harper Collins) / 2012 (Hardback - Harper Collins - 1st Edition, 3rd Printing)
- ISBN : 9780007453542 / 9780007453528
- SKU : B001728-NP / B001728-2HH
- PPC : SP300gm / SP500gm
- RRP : £6.99 / £12.99 (Unclipped)
- Quantity Available : Choice of 2 options. Please make selection using rectangular buttons shown - price & other variables will alter automatically.
2nd Hand Hardback option only > Book & Dust Jacket both in Very Good condition. 1st Edition / 3rd Printing.
The fifth screamingly funny novel from David Walliams, number one bestseller and best selling children's author in the country.
Hot on the heels of bestselling Gangsta Granny comes another hilarious, action-packed and touching novel - the story of a little girl called Zoe.
Things are not looking good for Zoe. Her stepmother Sheila is so lazy she gets Zoe to pick her nose for her. The school bully Tina Trotts makes her life a misery - mainly by flobbing on her head.
And now the evil Burt from Burt's Burgers is after her pet rat! And guess what he wants to do with it? The clue is in the title . . .
From the author that is being called `the new Roald Dahl', Ratburger is not to be missed!
"I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics." - Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole.
No minimum order. Free UK delivery on orders of over £10.00. UK delivery only £1.00 per order on orders of under £10.00. International delivery charges detailed here.
Immediate dispatch, via Royal Mail, from Scotland. All books and other products are fully guaranteed and covered by our refund policy. #CampsieBooks