Dee C. Lee - See The Day / Paris Match (2nd Hand 7" Single)
"See the Day" is a song by English singer Dee C. Lee, released as a single on 21 October 1985. On 2 December it peaked at number 3 in the UK Singles Chart where it stayed for two weeks.
The single sold in excess of 250,000 copies, receiving a silver certification, and becoming Lee's biggest hit single and her only UK Top 40 hit to date. "See the Day" also charted in Australia, Germany and the Netherlands.
The B-side of the single, "The Paris Match", featured Lee's future husband Paul Weller and his band The Style Council, of which Lee was a part-time member.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand 7" Single
- Vinyl Condition : Very Good
- Sleeve Condition : Picture Sleeve / Very Good
- Category : Music - Singles / Soul
- Released : 1985
- Label / Number : CBS / A6570
- SKU : S000002
- PPC : LL50gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
Original single complete with picture sleeve and thick PVC outer.
None currently available.