DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Paris (2nd Hand Flexibound)
- Format : Standard, Full Colour, Glossy 2nd Hand Flexibound
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Europe
- Published : 1997
- ISBN : 9780751300109
- SKU : B000230
- PPC : SP390gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast and diverse city.
Walk along the banks and bridges of the River Seine, the tree-lined Champs-Elysees, and the intricate back streets of the Montmartre neighbourhood, to the popular Eiffel Tower and Louvre with your guide in hand to really embrace the culture of the most glamorous and romantic city in Europe.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris :
- Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
- Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Free, colour pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialities to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
- Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-colour photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris truly shows you what others only tell you.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travellers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travellers how they can discover more.
No minimum order. Free UK delivery on orders of over £10.00. UK delivery only £1.00 per order on orders of under £10.00. International delivery charges detailed here.
Immediate dispatch, via Royal Mail, from Scotland. All books and other products are fully guaranteed and covered by our refund policy. #CampsieBooks