DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Rome (2nd Hand Flexibound)
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast and diverse city.
Explore the spectacular sights of one of the world's greatest cities with the DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome.
The best things to do in Rome - from exploring the Colosseum to marvelling at the magnificent Pantheon - are showcased with fantastic photography, illustrations and detailed descriptions. Reviews of shops, restaurants and hotels in Rome will help you plan your perfect trip. Admire the Basilica of St Peter and the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, soak up the bustling atmosphere at an open-air market and wander along the narrow streets of ancient Rome to discover hidden treasures, with detailed maps and insider information at your fingertips.
- Format : Standard, Full Colour, Glossy 2nd Hand Flexibound
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Europe
- Published : 1999
- ISBN : 9780751300086
- SKU : B000231
- PPC : SP350gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"The book is very detailed, explaining all the various tourist sights, how to get there by metro etc. Extremely helpful. We used the book daily, took it along with us together with the map included in the book, and we managed to see quite a lot of Rome! Best thing to do is choose a few places to visit and set off with your guide book. In the index they have listed all the various places on the map so it's very easy to follow. A great pocket book to take along." - Amazon Review.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travellers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travellers how they can discover more.
Featured Series . . . DK Eyewitness Travel Guides
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :