DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Barcelona & Catalonia (2nd Hand Flexibound)
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Barcelona and Catalonia. Wander around Barcelona's medieval centre, marvel at the unique architecture of Antoni Gaudí or spend the day exploring Catalonia's excellent museums and galleries: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Barcelona and Catalonia with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Barcelona and Catalonia:
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need.
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Barcelona and Catalonia, designed for every interest and budget.
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Barcelona cathedral, Sagrada Família, Park Güel, Monestir de Montserrat and more.
- Colour photographs of Barcelona's iconic architecture, medieval neighbourhoods, and parks and gardens, plus Catalonia's picturesque landscape - snow-capped mountains and rolling countryside meets rugged coastal towns and long, sandy beaches.
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Barcelona - Old Town, Eixample, Montjuïc and beyond - and Lleida, Andorra, Girona, Barcelona Province and Tarragona.
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the art and architecture of the region - from buildings in the Romanesque style to Gaudí and Modernisme - traditional food and drink, the history of the region, and festivals and events.
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases and transport, visa and health information.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Glossy Flexibound
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Europe
- Published : 1999
- ISBN : 9780751348057
- SKU : B000228
- PPC : LL390gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"The DK travel guide books have a great overview of a country or city. I love how they incorporate a lot of the history while keeping it fun and entertaining to read. Lots of pictures too!" - Amazon Review.
DK's highly visual Eyewitness Travel guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Featured Series . . . DK Eyewitness Travel Guides