DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Barcelona & Catalonia (2nd Hand Flexibound)
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Barcelona and Catalonia. Wander around Barcelona's medieval centre, marvel at the unique architecture of Antoni Gaudí or spend the day exploring Catalonia's excellent museums and galleries: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Barcelona and Catalonia with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Barcelona and Catalonia:
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need.
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Barcelona and Catalonia, designed for every interest and budget.
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Barcelona cathedral, Sagrada Família, Park Güel, Monestir de Montserrat and more.
- Colour photographs of Barcelona's iconic architecture, medieval neighbourhoods, and parks and gardens, plus Catalonia's picturesque landscape - snow-capped mountains and rolling countryside meets rugged coastal towns and long, sandy beaches.
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Barcelona - Old Town, Eixample, Montjuïc and beyond - and Lleida, Andorra, Girona, Barcelona Province and Tarragona.
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the art and architecture of the region - from buildings in the Romanesque style to Gaudí and Modernisme - traditional food and drink, the history of the region, and festivals and events.
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases and transport, visa and health information.
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Glossy Flexibound
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Europe
- Published : 1999
- ISBN : 9780751348057
- SKU : B000228
- PPC : LL390gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"The DK travel guide books have a great overview of a country or city. I love how they incorporate a lot of the history while keeping it fun and entertaining to read. Lots of pictures too!" - Amazon Review.
DK's highly visual Eyewitness Travel guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Featured Series . . . DK Eyewitness Travel Guides
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :