DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Beijing & Shanghai (2nd Hand Flexibound)
Winner of the Guardian & Observer 'Best Guide Books' and Wanderlust Magazine Silver Award for 'Top Guidebook'.
Capture the essence of these two fascinating cities, from Beijing's Great Wall and Forbidden City to Shanghai's Bund and the French Concession. Photos, illustrations, unique 3D models and birds-eye-view maps of all the major sites ensure you don't miss a thing.
Clue up on the basics, from the most comfortable places to stay (whatever your budget) to the best bars and restaurants. Discover where the locals go, enjoy relaxing entertainment, amazing sites and retail therapy, exciting sports, scenic walks, colourful festivals and more.
All you need for an unforgettable trip.
- Format : 2nd Hand Glossy Flexibound
- Condition : As New
- Category : Non-Fiction - Travel & Guidebooks
- Published : 2007
- ISBN : 9781405317375
- SKU : B000346
- PPC : SP500gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"The best guide available. Packed to the brim with colour photos, maps and essential information." - Google Review.
DK's highly visual Eyewitness Travel guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Featured Series . . . DK Eyewitness Travel Guides
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :