Ed Halliwell - Mindfulness (2nd Hand Paperback)
Subtitled : How To Live Well By Paying Attention.
In this comprehensive guide, mindfulness teacher Ed Halliwell makes this increasingly popular subject accessible to absolute beginners and seasoned practitioners alike. Learn core methods for becoming more mindful, and discover how to take this into your everyday life, experiencing the benefits of mindfulness for yourself.
This book explores :
- key mindfulness practices
- the science of mindful attention and neuroplasticity
- how to cultivate a mindful attitude
- seeing with awareness and approaching challenges
- letting go
- taking mindful action
Hay House Basics is a new series that features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.
If you want to learn a new skill that will enhance your wellbeing, Hay House Basics guarantees practical, targeted wisdom that will give you results!
- Format : Standard 2nd Hand Paperback
- Condition : Very Good (Almost As New)
- Category : Non-Fiction - Health, Medicine, Psychology & Self-Help
- Published : 2015 (Hay House)
- ISBN : 9781781802649
- SKU : B002007
- PPC : LL400gm
- RRP : £8.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
". . . there's little doubt that mindfulness is one of the most powerful remedies for the stresses of life in our distracted, hyper-busy, individualistic era. But it's surprisingly hard to find truly practical, research-backed advice on how to do it.
Ed Halliwell's 'Mindfulness' is an unprecedentedly clear guide to the topic." - The Guardian.
Ed Halliwell is a writer and consultant, specialising in mindfulness and wellbeing. He is the author of the Mental Health Foundation's Mindfulness Report, a regular contributor to the Guardian and an authorised meditation instructor.