Gordon Ramsay's Just Desserts (2nd Hand Softback)
Here, Gordon Ramsay aims to demystify the art of dessert-making.
There are the basic building blocks - fruits, ices and creams, mousses and soufflés, crepes and batters - that can be served alone for everyday meals or in combination to impress.
Then come the stand-alone dishes - homely favourites and special-occasion desserts - and a final chapter on vital accompaniments - biscuits, sponges and meringues.
Throughout the book Gordon offers the benefit of his short cuts and tricks of the trade.
Gordon Ramsay's Just Desserts gives readers and cooks the in-house patisseries of his critically acclaimed London restaurants. His methods are classical, his desserts extraordinary, and his flair for teaching the basic building blocks for all 100 of these delicious recipes makes every masterpiece completely achievable.
From the first few chapters dealing with simpler methods, like roasting fruit to draw out their natural essence or rolling out classic cookies, Gordon paces cooks, step-by-step, through the more delicate pastry techniques, expanding their range with the confidence to whip soufflés that defy gravity.
Desserts are never mandatory, but Gordon's mission to share his passion for flavour makes these treats simply irresistible.
- Format : Large, Squarish 2nd Hand Softback
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Cookbooks, Food & Drink
- Published : 2003 (This Edition 2005 - Quadrille Publishing)
- ISBN : 9781844000197
- SKU : B002352
- PPC : SP900gm
- RRP : £14.99
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"Delish! Gordon Ramsay's recipes involves flavours of all seasons which are delicately amalgamated to produce the most exquisite sights and tastes that seduce the inner soul. I'm so impressed by how the desserts turn out - my guests always loved the tartlets, mousse and ice-cream and I know that they will always be back for more!" - Google Reviews
"Awesome book. Full of gorgeous colour pictures. Great size for a cookbook. Has lots of good recipes but also tips and techniques for basics like coulis and pastry that can be used in loads of other recipes. Simple and well thought out. Great for the everyday cook but also full of inspiring flavours and ideas for the more avid gourmet." - Goodreads Review.
Gordon James Ramsay OBE is a British chef, restaurateur, television personality, and writer. Born in Johnstone, Scotland, and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon, England, he founded his global restaurant chain, Gordon Ramsay Restaurants, in 1997.
Featured Author . . . Gordon Ramsay
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :