James Campbell - The Aerofilms Book of Scotland from The Air (2nd Hand Hardback)
One hundred fifty stunning aerial photographs show Scotland's hills, islands, lochs, harbours, rivers, lighthouses, castles, ruins, cathedrals, towns, factories, and gardens.
Comes with helpful index.
- Format : Large 2nd Hand Hardback with Dust Jacket
- Condition : Very Good
- Category : Non-Fiction - Scotland
- Published : 1994 (Artus)
- ISBN : 9781898799108
- SKU : B000273
- PPC : SP510gm
- Quantity Available : 1 only.
"This book was published in 1984 and thus is now more a work of history than of modern-day topography. The older it gets, the more valuable it will become, although it need hardly be said that in some parts of Scotland change works slowly. Some of the photographs are blurry wide vistas; some are of sharp-eyed town squares.
The map that can be found within shows where the 150-or-so photographs were taken. Most parts of the country are covered, although there are gaps in Dumfries & Galloway, Caithness & Sutherland, and the Outer Hebrides. Orkney is covered but not Shetland." - Amazon Review.
James Campbell is a Scottish writer. Campbell was born in Croftfoot, on the southside of Glasgow. He left school at the age of fifteen to become an apprentice printer. After hitchhiking through Europe, Israel and North Africa, he studied to gain acceptance to the University of Edinburgh.
Guarantee & Refunds
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All books and other items are covered by our 14 Day (No Questions Asked) Money Back Guarantee - this is comprised of purchase price and postage paid, but will usually not cover the cost of return postage. Books and other items must be returned, in the same condition as sold, to qualify for this refund. Refunds will be processed immeadiately upon return of books or other items.
However . . . number of books returned since the launch of this website in 2018 - None ! Please don't worry about the quality of any book you purchase - it'll be exactly as described in the Details section.
Ordering & Delivery
No minimum order & a simple checkout procedure. Debit & Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & American Express, etc, all accepted. All books & other items are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch (the same or the next business day).
- Free Local Delivery for large parts of the Glasgow North Area (automatically applied for qualifying postcodes) (1-2 Days).
- Standard UK Postal or Courier Delivery only £1.00 per order on orders under £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- Free UK Postal or Courier Delivery on orders over £10.00 (2-5 Days).
- UK 2 Day+ Preferred Courier delivery option (weight-based) now also available at the checkout stage (2-3 Days).
- International Delivery is available to most larger countries - charges & delivery times detailed here. Important Note : Some European Union & International orders may now be subject to VAT, import duties or taxes. If so, these would have to paid seperately, by the customer, as your order arrives in your country.
Delivery choices & costs can be calculated and checked on the Cart Page before advancing to the Checkout Page.
UK Delivery (Local, Post or Courier) :